Quality UI / UX Design
- Our design process begins with a good old-fashioned wireframe and then moves into Photoshop and mockups, like the one here.
- After we agree on the look and feel of the web app or site, we then move forward with programming and creating a living, breathing product.
After years of building high-traffic web sites, we recognize important aspects of the UI, such as:
- Designing for Color Blindness
- Designing for Accessibility
- Designing to meet Business Goals
- Designing for optimal goal flow
If We Were Building Houses We’d Be Architect, Engineer, and Journeymen all in One.